HOPE’s mission is to provide nutritious food to those in need.
HOPE’s core values include:
- Accessibility to services.
- Respect for the dignity and independence of clients.
- Quality of distributed food.
- Adaptability to the diverse needs of clients.
- Organizational sustainability.
We implement our mission from a wheelchair accessible food pantry at 3940 S. Broadway in Englewood. This location also has a thrift store, HOPE’s Attic. Profits from the thrift store help fund the food pantry and other operational expenses, as well as provide clothing for our clients.
Food Pantry Hours
11am to 3pm
11am to 2pm
Thrift Shop Hours
Wednesday through Saturday
10am to 5pm